The 1stRaythotics™ Hallux Trainer Sport Insoles combine a semi-rigid turf toe plate, called a Morton's extension, with a full-length, finished arch support, making it the perfect orthotic shoe insert for sore big toes. 1 pair/pkg.
- Sturdy arch supports, cushioned top covers and heel cups redistribute weight and pressure, improving foot biomechanics.
- The foam upper is made with Memopur ®, which is an antifungal, high-tech, viscoelastic memory foam that responds to the weight and temperature of your body.
- The Morton's extension is made with a firm polypropylene that is extra durable and thicker at the arch.
- The top cover is made of antifungal Vitatex, a synthetic microsuede that stretches and moves with your movements.
- Comes with built-in metatarsal pads that disperse forefoot pressure away from the 1st metatarsal.
- This hallux rigidus insert with a built-in Morton's toe extension is made in Germany.
- Hand washable with mild soap. Air dry. The met pad is non-removable.
Sizing: The 1stRaythotics™ Hallux Trainer Sport Insoles are replacement insoles intended to replace your current shoe insert. We strongly suggest that you use actual foot length rather than shoe size as the determining factor in deciding which size 1stRaythotics™ Hallux Trainers to purchase. The best method is to take an insole out of a shoe you wear regularly and measure it from the back of the heel to the tip of the toe. Select a size similar to the size of your current insert.
Indications - 1stRaythotics™ Hallux Trainer Sport Insoles are used in the treatment of hallux limitus, hallux rigidus, turf toe, gouty arthritis and rheumatoid arthritis of the great toe joint, sesamoiditis and sesamoid fractures.
Foot Care Tip! What are the differences between all of the specialty insoles sold at Myfootshop.com?
These six inserts are best used to treat hallux limitus, hallux rigidus, and treat turf toe:
- 1stRaythotics™ Hallux Trainer Sport Insoles combine a 3/4 length turf toe plate with a finished, full-length insole that also has a metatarsal pad to aid in off-loading weight away from the big toe joint. The semi-rigid Morton's toe plate is a toe brace for hallux limitus (also called a Morton plate or Morton orthotic.)
- 1stRaythotics™ Hallux Trainer Dress Insoles employ the same Morton's extension with a thinner design. Used to fit pedestrian and dress shoes, these hallux rigidus foot orthotics are a finished orthotic and come as a pair.
- Halluxthotics™ GXT Fiberglass Turf Toe Arch Supports are thin, 3/4-length, layered glass fiber acrylic insoles for turf toe, with a molded arch and Morton's extension.
- Flat Turf Toe Plates are similar to the molded plates, but are completely flat with a Morton's extension. This insole for hallux limitus is sold individually.
- XLT Carbon Fiber Spring Plate Graphite Insole are ultra-thin, carbon graphite, full-length arch supports. A toe spring creates a forefoot rocker, off-loading forefoot pain. They're indicated for metatarsal fractures, capsulitis, bursitis and Freiberg's infraction. Sold individually.
- XAT Carbon Fiber Spring Plate Graphite Insoles are a carbon fiber/acrylic laminate insole used to provide rigidity and toe spring. Toe spring acts as a forefoot rocker, off-loading forefoot pain. Sold individually.
Return Policy: Defective Insoles & Arch Supports may be returned for replacement or credit up to 6 months from the date of purchase. Here's a link to our return policies and procedures.