Hallux Trainer Dress Insoles
The Hallux Trainer Dress Insole is the thin orthotic for sore big toes, designed with a built-in Morton's extension to manage big toe pain caused by hallux limitus, hallux rigidus, and turf toe. Perfect for dress shoes. See sizing information below. By Myfootshop.com. 1 pair/pkg. ...[read more
PRICE BREAKS - The more you buy, the more you save
The Hallux Trainer Dress Insole combines a semi-rigid turf toe plate called a Morton's extension with a full-length, finished arch support for dress shoes. The upper is made with an absorbent, stain-resistant synthetic leather. The Morton's extension, a toe brace for hallux limitus, is made with firm polypropylene that is extra durable and thicker at the arch. The Hallux Trainer Dress Insole has a built-in metatarsal pad and is the go-to shoe insole for hallux limitus. The thin design fits in most shoes. 1 pair/pkg.
These shoe inserts for hallux limitus are made in Germany. Hand washable with mild soap. Air dry. The met pad on these hallux rigidus foot orthotics is non-removable.
Measurements: The foam is 2mm thick, the base plus foam is 4mm thick and the arch is 1 inch tall. Please see Measurements tab for full description.
Sizing:The Hallux Trainer Dress Insole is a replacement orthotic intended to replace your current shoe insert. We strongly suggest that you use actual insole length rather than shoe size as the determining factor in deciding which size Hallux Trainer Dress Insole to purchase. The best method is to take an insole out of a shoe you wear regularly and measure it from the back of the heel to the tip of the toe. Select a size of Hallux Trainer Dress Insole similar to the size of your current insert.
Indications - Hallux Trainer Dress Insoles are used in the treatment of hallux limitus, hallux rigidus, turf toe, gouty arthritis and rheumatoid arthritis of the great toe joint, sesamoiditis and sesamoid fractures.
Foot Care Tip!What are the differences between all of the specialty insoles sold at Myfootshop.com?
These six inserts are best used to treat hallux limitus, hallux rigidus, and turf toe:
- Hallux Trainer Dress Insoles employ the same Morton's toe extension (also called a Morton plate or Morton orthotic) with a thinner design to fit more pedestrian and dress shoes.
- Hallux Trainer Sport Insoles combine the 3/4 length turf toe plate with a finished insole that also has a metatarsal pad to aid in off-loading weight away from the big toe joint.
- Molded Turf Toe Plates are thin, 3/4-length, layered acrylic big toe orthotics with a molded arch and Morton's extension.
- Flat Turf Toe Plates are similar to the molded plates, but are completely flat insoles for turf toe, with a Morton's extension.
- Carbon Spring Plates are ultra-thin, carbon graphite, full-length arch supports. A toe spring creates a forefoot rocker, off-loading forefoot pain. They're indicated for metatarsal fractures, capsulitis, bursitis, and Freiberg's infraction.
- Carbon Fiber Contour Foot Plates are a carbon fiber/acrylic laminate insole used to provide rigidity and toe spring. The toe spring acts as a forefoot rocker, off-loading forefoot pain. (sold individually)
Return Policy:Defective Insoles & Arch Supports may be returned for replacement or credit up to 6 months from the date of purchase. Here's a link to our return policies and procedures.
Here's a link to our return policies and procedures.