The Hallux Trainers Dress Insole combines a semi-rigid turf toe plate, called a Morton's extension, with a full length finished arch support for dress shoes. The upper is made with an absorbant, stain resistant synthetic leather. The Morton's extension, a toe brace for hallux limitus, is made with a firm polypropylene that is extra durable and thicker at the arch. The Hallux Trainer Dress Insole has a built-in metatarsal pad and are the shoe insoles for hallux limitus. 1 pair/pkg.
These shoe inserts for hallux limitus are made in Germany. Hand washable with mild soap. Air dry. Met pad on these hallux rigidus foot orthotics is non-removable.
Sizing: The Hallux Trainer Dress Insole is a replacement insole intended to replace your current shoe insert. We strongly suggest that you use actual foot length rather than shoe size as the determining factor in deciding what size Hallux Trainer Dress Insole to purchase. The best method is to take an insole out of a shoe you wear regularly and measure it from the back of the heel to the tip of the toe. Select a size of Hallux Trainer Dress Insole similar to the size of your current insert.
Indications - Hallux Trainer Dress Insoles are used in the treatment of hallux limitus, hallux rigidus, turf toe, gouty arthritis and rheumatoid arthritis of the great toe joint, sesamoiditis and sesamoid fractures.
Foot Care Tip! What are the differences between all of the specialty insoles sold at Myfootshop.com?
These six inserts are best used to treat hallux limitus and hallux rigidus and turf toe.
- Hallux Trainer Dress Insoles employ the same Morton's toe extension (also called a Morton plate or Morton orthotic) with a thinner design, used to fit more pedestrian and dress shoes.
- Hallux Trainers Sport Insoles combine the 3/4 length turf toe plate with a finished insole that also has a metatarsal pad to aid in off-loading weight away from the big toe joint.
- Molded Turf toe plates are thin, 3/4-length, layered acrylic big toe orthotic, with a molded arch and Morton's extension.
- Flat Turf Toe Plates are similar to the molded plates, but are completely flat insoles for turf toe, with a Morton's extension.
- Carbon Spring Plates are ultra-thin, carbon graphite full-length arch supports. A toe spring creates a forefoot rocker, off-loading forefoot pain. They're indicated for metatarsal fractures, capsulitis, bursitis and Freiberg's infraction.
- Carbon Fiber Contour Foot Plates are a carbon fiber/acrylic laminate insole used to provide rigidity and toe spring. Toe spring acts as a forefoot rocker off-loading forefoot pain. (sold individually)
Additional carbon fiber inserts include;
- Flat carbon plates contain no arch support or toe spring. They're recommended for metatarsal fractures and midfoot arthritis.