Hallux Trainer Dress Insoles
The Hallux Trainer Dress Insole is the thin insert for sore big toes. Designed specifically with a Morton's extension plate to manage great toe pain caused by hallux limitus, hallux rigidus, and turf toe. Perfect for dress shoes. By Myfootshop.com. 1 pair/pkg.
Want to earn some easy reward points? Email your friends
The Hallux Trainer Dress Insole combines a semi-rigid turf toe plate called a Morton's extension with a full-length, finished arch support for dress shoes. The upper is made with an absorbent, stain-resistant synthetic leather. The Morton's extension, a toe brace for hallux limitus, is made with firm polypropylene that is extra durable and thicker at the arch. The Hallux Trainer Dress Insole has a built-in metatarsal pad and is the go-to shoe insole for hallux limitus. 1 pair/pkg.
These shoe inserts for hallux limitus are made in Germany. Hand washable with mild soap. Air dry. The met pad on these hallux rigidus foot orthotics is non-removable.
Sizing: The Hallux Trainer Dress Insole is a replacement orthotic intended to replace your current shoe insert. We strongly suggest that you use actual foot length rather than shoe size as the determining factor in deciding which size Hallux Trainer Dress Insole to purchase. The best method is to take an insole out of a shoe you wear regularly and measure it from the back of the heel to the tip of the toe. Select a size of Hallux Trainer Dress Insole similar to the size of your current insert.
Indications - Hallux Trainer Dress Insoles are used in the treatment of hallux limitus, hallux rigidus, turf toe, gouty arthritis and rheumatoid arthritis of the great toe joint, sesamoiditis and sesamoid fractures.
Foot Care Tip! What are the differences between all of the specialty insoles sold at Myfootshop.com?
These six inserts are best used to treat hallux limitus, hallux rigidus, and turf toe:
- Hallux Trainer Dress Insoles employ the same Morton's toe extension (also called a Morton plate or Morton orthotic) with a thinner design to fit more pedestrian and dress shoes.
- Hallux Trainer Sport Insoles combine the 3/4 length turf toe plate with a finished insole that also has a metatarsal pad to aid in off-loading weight away from the big toe joint.
- Molded Turf Toe Plates are thin, 3/4-length, layered acrylic big toe orthotics with a molded arch and Morton's extension.
- Flat Turf Toe Plates are similar to the molded plates, but are completely flat insoles for turf toe, with a Morton's extension.
- Carbon Spring Plates are ultra-thin, carbon graphite, full-length arch supports. A toe spring creates a forefoot rocker, off-loading forefoot pain. They're indicated for metatarsal fractures, capsulitis, bursitis, and Freiberg's infraction.
- Carbon Fiber Contour Foot Plates are a carbon fiber/acrylic laminate insole used to provide rigidity and toe spring. The toe spring acts as a forefoot rocker, off-loading forefoot pain. (sold individually)
Additional inserts include:
- Flat Carbon Plates contain no arch support or toe spring. They're recommended for metatarsal fractures and midfoot arthritis.
- SOLE Active Insoles are stiff arch supports designed to improve posture, balance, and alignment to reduce pain and fatigue. Made of an EVA base with Softec (open cell high rebound foam) and a high-wear, abrasion-resistant top sheet. A perfect orthotic for hiking, running, and a variety of other recreational pursuits.
- SOLE Active Insoles with Met Pad offer the additional support of a metatarsal pad and a footbed made of eco-friendly, 100% recycled cork. Naturally moisture-wicking and odor resistant. Great for sports and everyday use.