The Hallux Trainer Sport Insole combines a semi-rigid turf toe plate, called a Morton's extension, with a full-length, finished arch support, making it the perfect orthotic shoe insert for sore big toes. The foam upper is made with Memopur ®, which is an antifungal, high-tech, viscoelastic memory foam that responds to the weight and temperature of your body. The Morton's extension is made with a firm polypropylene that is extra durable and thicker at the arch. The top cover is made of antifungal Vitatex, a synthetic microsuede that stretches and moves with your movements. The Hallux Trainer Sport Insole has a built-in metatarsal pad. 1 pair/pkg.
This hallux rigidus insert with a built-in Morton's toe extension is made in Germany. Hand washable with mild soap. Air dry. The met pad is non-removable.
Sizing:The Hallux Trainer Sport Insole is a replacement insole intended to replace your current shoe insert. We strongly suggest that you use actual foot length rather than shoe size as the determining factor in deciding which size Hallux Trainer Sport Insole to purchase. The best method is to take an insole out of a shoe you wear regularly and measure it from the back of the heel to the tip of the toe. Select a size of Hallux Trainer Sport Insole similar to the size of your current insert.
Indications - Hallux Trainer Sport Insoles are used in the treatment of hallux limitus, hallux rigidus, turf toe, gouty arthritis and rheumatoid arthritis of the great toe joint, sesamoiditis and sesamoid fractures.
Foot Care Tip!What are the differences between all of the specialty insoles sold at Myfootshop.com?
These six inserts are best used to treat hallux limitus, hallux rigidus, and treat turf toe:
- Hallux Trainer Sport Insoles combine a 3/4 length turf toe plate with a finished, full-length insole that also has a metatarsal pad to aid in off-loading weight away from the big toe joint. The semi-rigid Morton's toe plate is a toe brace for hallux limitus (also called a Morton plate or Morton orthotic.) These shoe inserts for hallux limitus are sold as a pair.
- Hallux Trainer Dress Insoles employ the same Morton's extension with a thinner design. Used to fit pedestrian and dress shoes, these hallux rigidus foot orthotics are a finished orthotic and come as a pair.
- Molded Turf Toe Plates are thin, 3/4-length, layered acrylic insoles for turf toe, with a molded arch and Morton's extension.
- Flat Turf Toe Plates are similar to the molded plates, but are completely flat with a Morton's extension. This insole for hallux limitus is sold individually.
- Carbon Spring Plates are ultra-thin, carbon graphite, full-length arch supports. A toe spring creates a forefoot rocker, off-loading forefoot pain. They're indicated for metatarsal fractures, capsulitis, bursitis and Freiberg's infraction. Sold individually.
- Carbon Fiber Contour Foot Plates are a carbon fiber/acrylic laminate insole used to provide rigidity and toe spring. Toe spring acts as a forefoot rocker, off-loading forefoot pain. Sold individually.
Additional inserts include:
- Flat carbon plates contain no arch support or toe spring. They're recommended for metatarsal fractures and midfoot arthritis. Sold individually.
- SOLE Active Insoles are stiff arch supports designed to improve posture, balance, and alignment to reduce pain and fatigue. Made of an EVA base with Softec (open cell high rebound foam) and a high-wear, abrasion-resistant top sheet. A perfect orthotic for hiking, running, and a variety of other recreational pursuits.
- SOLE Active Insoles with Met Pad offer the additional support of a metatarsal pad and a footbed made of eco-friendly, 100% recycled cork. Naturally moisture-wicking and odor resistant. Great for sports and everyday use.
Here's a link to our return policies and procedures.