The Hallux Trainers Sport Insole combines a semi-rigid turf toe plate, called a Morton's extension, with a full length, finished arch support. The foam upper is made with Memopur ®, which is an antifungal, high-tech viscoelastic memory foam that responds to the weight and temperature of your body. The Morton's extension is made with a firm polypropylene that is extra durable and thicker at the arch. The top cover is antifungal Vitatex, a synthetic micro suede that stretches and moves with your movements. The Hallux Trainer Sport Insole, the big toe orthotic, has a built-in metatarsal pad. 1 pair/pkg.
This hallux rigidus insert with Morton's toe extension is made in Germany. Hand washable with mild soap. Air dry. Met pad is non-removable.
Sizing: The Hallux Trainer Sport Insole is a replacement insole intended to replace your current shoe insert. We strongly suggest that you use actual foot length rather than shoe size as the determining factor in deciding what size Hallux Trainer Sport Insole to purchase. The best method is to take an insole out of a shoe you wear regularly and measure it from the back of the heel to the tip of the toe. Select a size of Hallux Trainer Sport Insole similar to the size of your current insert.
Indications - Hallux Trainers Sport Insoles are used in the treatment of hallux limitus, hallux rigidus, turf toe, gouty arthritis and rheumatoid arthritis of the great toe joint, sesamoiditis and sesamoid fractures.
Foot Care Tip! What are the differences between all of the specialty insoles sold at Myfootshop.com?
These six inserts are best used to treat hallux limitus and hallux rigidus and turf toe treatment.
- Hallux Trainers Sport Insoles combine the 3/4 length turf toe plate with a finished, full length insole that also has a metatarsal pad to aid in off-loading weight away from the big toe joint. Semi-rigid Mortons toe plate, a toe brace for hallux limitus (also called a Morton plate or Morton orthotic). These shoe inserts for hallux limitus are sole as a pair.
- Hallux Trainer Dress Insoles employ the same Morton's extension with a thinner design, used to fit more pedestrian and dress shoes. These hallux rigidus foot orthotics are a finished orthtoic and come as a pair.
- Molded Turf toe plates are thin, 3/4-length, layered acrylic insoles for turf toe, with a molded arch and Morton's extension.
- Flat Turf Toe Plates are similar to the molded plates, but are completely flat, with a Morton's extension. This insole for hallux limitus is sold individually.
- Carbon Spring Plates are ultra-thin, carbon graphite full-length arch supports. A toe spring creates a forefoot rocker, off-loading forefoot pain. They're indicated for metatarsal fractures, capsulitis, bursitis and Freiberg's infraction. (sold individually)
- Carbon Fiber Contour Foot Plates are a carbon fiber/acrylic laminate insole used to provide rigidity and toe spring. Toe spring acts as a forefoot rocker off-loading forefoot pain. (sold individually)
Additional carbon fiber inserts include;
- Flat carbon plates contain no arch support or toe spring. They're recommended for metatarsal fractures and midfoot arthritis. (sold individually)