The XTC Carbon Fiber Graphite Turf Toe Relief Insole supports, stabilizes, and reduces big toe joint range of motion,while allowing your smaller toes free range of motion. This rigid, flat orthotic insole treats turf toe, hallux limitus, hallux rigidus, and arthritis of the big toe. Universal right or left. Two sizes. 1/pkg.
- The Flat Carbon Graphite Turf Toe Plate is an easy fit for dress shoes, tennis shoes and work boots.
- The rigid plate can be worn under the insert that comes with your shoe or used in conjunction with an over-the-counter shoe insole or Rx orthotic.
- The XTC is flat with no contoured arch.
- It is important to wear your plate in a shoe that does not have a very flexible sole, as the lack of rigidity will put stress on your plate when you flex your foot.
- Use double-sided tape to keep in place.
Regular: 8" long and 1/16" thick. Weighs approximately 1 oz. See the Measurements tab for width.
Long: 10 1/4" long and 1/16" thick. Weighs approximately 1.5 oz. See the Measurements tab for width.
Placement: The key to good placement is to make sure the morton's extension piece is underneath your big toe, regardless of where the back of the plate ends on your foot. We strongly suggest using 2-sided tape to adhere the Carbon Graphite Turf Toe Plate - Flat to the underside of your current orthotic or arch support.
Indications: The XTC Carbon Fiber Graphite Turf Toe Relief Insole is used in the treatment of turf toe, hallux limitus, hallux rigidus, arthritis, and great toe fractures.
Foot Care Tip! What are the differences among the carbon graphite fiber insoles sold at Myfootshop.com?
These four carbon fiber plates are best used to treat hallux limitus and hallux rigidus and turf toe:
Return Policy: Defective Insoles & Arch Supports may be returned for replacement or credit up to 6 months from the date of purchase. Here's a link to our return policies and procedures.