Heel Wedges - Rubber align the heel in the shoe, stabilizing and cushioning the heel and reducing uneven wear in your shoes. Rubber Heel Wedges (also known as posting wedges) are made of firm, molded natural rubber beveled to a slant. Place Rubber Heel Wedges inside the shoe to correct pronation or supination of the foot or to straighten the position of the heel, relieving foot, heel, and knee problems. Keep Rubber Heel Wedges in place by sliding them beneath the shoe's insole or by using an adhesive bond. Rubber Heel Wedges conform to shoe shape and are intended for enclosed shoes. Right and left are marked, but the wedges may be reversed and used on the medial or lateral side of the heel. By Myfootshop.com. 1 pair/pkg.
- Small is 3 inches long, 1/8 inch thick
- Medium is 3 1/2 inches long, 1/4 inch thick
- Large is 4 inches long, 1/4 inch thick
Although sizes may vary, we recommend the following:
- Small fits women's sizes 5/6, men's sizes 8/9
- Medium fits women's size 7, men's size 10
- Large fits women's sizes 8+, men's sizes 11+
Indications - Heel wedges are used in the care and treatment of pronation, supination, flatfeet, knee pain, and uneven shoe wear.
Here's a link to our return policies and procedures.