Rubber Heel Wedges align the heel in the shoe, stabilizing the heel and reducing heel wear in your shoes. Rubber Heel Wedges are made of firm natural rubber beveled to a slant. Place The Rubber Heel Wedges in the shoe to correct pronation or supination of the foot or to straighten the position of the heel, relieving foot, heel and knee problems. Keep Rubber Heel Wedges in place by sliding them beneath the shoe's insole or by using adhesive bond. Rubber Heel Wedges conform to shoe shape and are intended for enclosed shoes. Right and left are marked, but the wedges may be reversed and used on the medial or lateral heel. 1 pair/pkg.
- Small is 3 inches long, 1/8 inch thick,
- Medium is 3 1/2 inches long, 1/4 inch thick,
- Large is 4 inches long, 1/4 inch thick.
Although sizes may vary we recommend the following:
- Small fits women's sizes 5/6, men's sizes 8/9,
- Medium fits women's size 7, men's size 10,
- Large fits women's sizes 8+, men's sizes 11+.
Indications - Heel wedges are used in the care and treatment of pronation, supination, flatfeet, knee pain and uneven shoe wear.