The Active Insole with Metatarsal Pad by SOLE is an orthopedically-designed insole that provides all-around comfort and support. The deep heel cup, firm arch, and cushiony foam upper provide improved alignment and support to reduce pain and fatigue. SOLE Active's anatomical design improves posture and balance, minimizes overuse injuries, weakening of your arches, pronation, supination, plantar fasciitis and foot and ankle pain. The footbed is made with 100% recycled cork, which is 16% lighter than EVA foam. The semi-firm metatarsal pad adds support for forefoot problems. 1 pair/pkg.
- Heat and wear moldable for a customized fit. Can be trimmed to fit.
- Reduces plantar fasciitis pain.
- Promotes natural foot alignment and heel stability.
- Controls odor with Polygiene technology.
- Latex free.
SOLE Active Insole with Metatarsal Pad comes in 3 thicknesses.
- Thin: Orange (1.6mm, 1/16") Ideal for tight-fitting, low-profile footwear with thin or no factory insoles such as casual slip-ons, dress shoes, slim running shoes, cycling shoes, cleats, and ski boots. (Thinnest insoles.)
- Medium: Green (3.2mm, 1/8") . Designed for most average-volume shoes with standard factory insoles such as sneakers, running shoes, tennis shoes, basketball shoes, loafers, and casual shoes.
- Thick: Blue (4.8mm, 3/16"). Best for footwear with wiggle room, thick, factory-rigid insoles and a wider shape such as work boots, trail and hiking boots, loose-fitting running shoes, snow and rain boots.
Materials: SOLE Active with Met Pad are firm shoe inserts that have a cork base with Softec (open cell high rebound foam) and a high-wear, abrasion-resistant top sheet with Polygiene anti-microbial, moisture-wicking, odor control treatment. The arch support insert footbed is made of eco-friendly 100% recycled cork.
Softec is open-cell high rebound foam that is lighter weight and more heat resistant than gel. The metatarsal footbed has much better rebound and resilience than memory foam and does not compress like closed-cell foam.
Recycled cork is the environmentally sustainable, naturally moisture-wicking and odor reducing material used in these shoe insoles. The natural elasticity of cork forms to the contours of your feet over time. Cork does not compress, which provides long-term support and bounce-back.
Indications - SOLE Active Insole with Met Pad is a stiff arch support used in the treatment of arch pain, arthritis of the foot and ankle, capsulitis, cuboid syndrome, flat feet, forefoot pain, heel pain, heel spur syndrome, metatarsalgia, Morton's neuroma, peroneal tendonitis, plantar fasciitis, posterior tibial tendon dysfunction, pronation, shin splints, sinus tarsi syndrome, and tarsal tunnel syndrome. These orthopedic shoe inserts are one of the best insoles for hiking boots and the best orthotics for runners.
Foot Care Tip! When shopping for arch support shoe inserts, ask yourself these questions: Will they fit into dress shoes? Are they soft, semi-rigid or rigid? Are they best for casual, dress, sports, or work? On a scale of 1-5 (1 poor/5 best), we rate the SOLE Active with Met Pad Insole Thin (thin insoles) a '5' for dress shoes, the Medium, a '5' for laced shoes such as tennis shoes or casual shoes, and the Thick a '5' for work boots and hiking boots. We recommend this arch support for all work and sports activities. Be sure to check out each of our other arch supports for additional information.