Silicone Tape helps prevent, protect and heal corns, calluses, blisters, and sore spots anywhere on the skin. Minimizes skin injuries caused by hear-to-remove medical tape. Use it to gently position bandages, post-op dressings, and wound dressings on tender, fragile skin. Creates an occlusive barrier over warts, diabetic wounds, poison ivy, other skin conditions. Soft & conforming. Pain-free removal, ideal for children, elderly, others with sensitive or at-risk skin.
- Protects blisters, diabetic wounds, and skin irritations
- Cushions bunions, hammertoes, calluses, and corns
- Reduces skin damage from hard-to-remove bandages
- Gently secures bandages & dressings
- Helps improve the appearance of scars
- Enhances the absorption of topical medications and creams
Directions for Use: Clean and dry skin. Tear at perforation or cut a piece of SoreSpot Silicone Tape to the desired length. Position over sensitive areas or scars, or around bandages. Naturally sticky.
To renew tackiness, wash gently, air dry completely.
Indications: Silicone Tape is used in the care and treatment of blisters, corns & calluses, bunions, warts, hammer toes, and diabetic wounds.
Here's a link to our return policies and procedures.