Podiatrists' Choice® Ball-of-Foot Cushion protects your forefoot and helps relieve and prevent pain and calluses on the ball-of-foot.
- Absorbs shock, pressure and friction
- Protects sensitive ball-of-foot area
- Soft, double-layer foam pad stays securely in place with a comfortable toe loop
- Hand-sewn nylon cover for extra durability
- Great for thin-soled footwear
- Interchangeable for right or left foot
Directions: Slip loop over second toe and position cushion under the ball of the foot. Pull hosiery on carefully and readjust if necessary.
Care: Hand wash in warm, soapy water. Rinse thoroughly. Press flat in towel to remove excess moisture. Air dry completely before reuse.
Indications - Podiatrists' Choice® Ball-of-Foot Cushion is used in the treatment of bursitis, callus, capsulitis, forefoot pain, Freiberg's infraction, metatarsalgia, Morton's neuroma, and sesamoiditis. Also great to add padding to the forefoot in cases of fat pad atrophy.
Here's a link to our return policies and procedures.