Plantar Fasciitis Stretching Sock
Plantar Fasciitis Stretching Socks are oft, sock-like foot coverings with an adjustable strap that keeps your foot stretched while resting or sleeping to reduce symptoms associated with plantar fasciitis. By Pedifix. One sock/pkg. [read more
- Helps prevent tearing of plantar fascia ligament
- Helps reduce sharp pains 1st thing in the morning
- Gentle stretching promotes healing of the plantar fascia
BUY MORE, SAVE MORE! (MUST BE THE SAME SIZE/COLOR TO GET SPECIAL PRICING)
Plantar Fasciitis Stretching Sock is soft, durable, gently stretching the Achilles tendon, calf, and plantar fascia while you are resting or sleeping. By Pedifix. One sock/pkg.
- Helps prevent microscopic tearing of plantar fascia ligament, speeds healing
- Helps reduce sharp pains with 1st morning steps
- Helps reduce plantar fascia retraction
- Promotes healing of the plantar fascia with gentle stretching
- Small: calf circumference less than 7 3/4"
- Medium: calf circumference 8" - 15 3/4"
- Large: calf circumference 15 3/4" +
Indications - The Plantar Fasciitis Stretching Sock is used in the treatment of plantar fasciitis, heel spur syndrome, heel pain, Achilles tendonitis, Sever's Disease and retrocalcaneal bursitis.
Here's a link to our return policies and procedures.