LowShock™ Gel Heel Straights™
LowShock™ Gel Heel Straights™ are soft, shock-absorbing ‘wedges’ that limit the rolling-out or rolling-in motion to help relieve heel, arch and general foot pain, without taking up space in shoes. By Pedifix, Inc. One pair/pkg. [read more
BUY MORE, SAVE MORE! (MUST BE THE SAME SIZE/COLOR TO GET SPECIAL PRICING)
Improve foot and body biomechanics by realigning pronation or supination. Reduce impact on feet, hips, and back with these gel orthopedic varus or valgus heel wedges.
- Improves excess arch flattening
- Relieves pain and stress on the plantar fascia
- Reduces uneven shoe wear
- Pedi-GEL® absorbs impact shock
- Soft, durable, self-sticking gel
- Unnoticeable under shoe insoles; won't take up room in your shoe
- Small fits shoe sizes Women's 4-7
- Medium fits shoe sizes Women's 7-10, Men's 6-8 1/2
- Large fits shoe sizes Women's 10 1/2-12, Men's 9-11 1/2
- Extra large fits shoe sizes Women's 12+, Men's 12-14 1/2
Position your Heel Straights in shoes before peeling off back, to test for placement and comfort. Make sure the inside of your shoe is free of powders or oils, so the adhesive will stick properly. Peel off backing and press in place on top of or under insoles.
Care: Hand wash. Air dry completely before reuse. Gel maintains its self-adhesive properties even after washing.
Indications - LowShock™ Gel Heel Straights™ are used in the treatment of pronation, supination, and poor heel alignment. Conditions that may be treated with LowShock™ Gel Heel Straights™ include arthritis of the foot and ankle, ankle sprains, flat foot, PTTD, and knee arthritis.
Here's a link to our return policies and procedures.