Full-Length Active Orthotics™
Full-Length Active Orthotics™ are multi-purpose orthopedic arch support inserts, perfect for all activities and everyday wear. Comforting, firm insoles support and stabilize feet to help end pain. By Pedifix, Inc. 1 pair/pkg. [read more
BUY MORE, SAVE MORE! (MUST BE THE SAME SIZE/COLOR TO GET SPECIAL PRICING)
Pedifix's ‘Perfect Fit’ biomechanical shape supports and stabilizes your feet to relieve forefoot, arch, heel and plantar fasciitis discomfort, weak and ‘flattened’ arches, other common foot conditions. Replace your insoles and discover new comfort.
- Thin design fits in most shoes
- Arch limits pronation and ankle instability
- Supports flat feet, fallen and low arches
- Soft forefoot cushions toes
- Firm heel cup offers great shock absorption
- Eases pain from plantar fasciitis, heel pain, fallen arches and arthritis
- Replaces the insoles that came with your shoes
Directions for Use: Position each Full-Length Active Orthotic with the rounded heel of the insole snugly against the heel of the shoe, and the raised arch support along the inside of your shoe. Because they will change how your feet function,it may take time to get accustomed to wearing them. We suggest a break-in period by wearing them for just a few hours at a time to start, gradually increasing until all-day use is comfortable.
Wipe with a soapy damp cloth. Completely air dry before reuse.