Six step checklist to manage foot odor and foot perspiration
Follow these steps each day to manage foot odor and foot perspiration
The summer solstice ushered in the long, hot days of summer. The heat is bound to increase perspiration and contribute to foot odor. Perspiration is the root cause for foot odor. Perspiration and foot odor are an ongoing problem that can easily be managed if you follow these six simple steps.
- Start your day with Onox, the antiperspirant made just for feet.
- Wear socks whenever possible. Socks will wick away moisture.
- Rotate your shoes allowing 24hrs between use for drying.
- Wear shoes that are made of natural substances that will absorb perspiration.
- Wash your feet daily to removed bacteria and salts that my contribute to odor.
- Finish your day with a topical antibacterial and antifungal lotion.
Foot odor is a fact of life that is simple to manage and control with just a few steps every day.