Relieve heel pain fast with our felt heel lifts!
- Heel Lifts for Plantar Fasciitis - Felt help you beat heel pain. Heel lifts are an effective and simple treatment for plantar fasciitis, heel spur syndrome, Achilles tendonitis, and Sever's Disease.
- Also effective in helping with leg-length discrepancy.
- Raising the heel with a wedge weakens the mechanical forces applied to the foot by the calf, cushioning plantar pain, offering relief, and allowing the plantar fascia and Achilles tendon to heal.
- Felt Heel Lifts for Plantar Fasciitis are durable, moisture absorbent, compact orthopedic shoe pads that won't compress for patients up to 300 lbs.
- Adhesive-backed. Easily trimmed with scissors to fit into any shoe. Universal right/left. One size. By Myfootshop.com. 1 pair/pkg.
Measurements: 3 3/4" long x 2 3/4" wide by 1/4/" thick.
Indications: Heel Lifts For Plantar Fasciitis - Felt are used in the treatment of heel spur syndrome, plantar fasciitis, Sever's disease, retrocalcaneal bursitis, Achilles tendinitis leg length discrepancy, and partial ruptures of the Achilles tendon.
Foot Care Tip - Use a heel lift with a calf-stretching program to treat plantar fasciitis pain and Achilles tendonitis. Need more information to decide which heel lift is best for you? Be sure to read our blog post entitled, 'Which heel pad is right for me - relative hardness of heel pads and heel cushions.'
Here's a link to our return policies and procedures.