Premium Foam Dancer's Pads, also known as sesamoid pads, are soft cushions that relieve big toe joint and forefoot pain caused by turf toe, sesamoiditis, hallux limitus, and metatarsalgia. Premium Foam Dancer's Pads off-load weight from the forefoot and great toe joint. The cut-out area surrounds the great toe joint and re-distributes weight onto the pad, relieving forefoot pain. Premium Foam Dancer's Pads get their name because they are often used by dancers to relieve forefoot pain. Adhesive-backed. Contains Latex. Right/left specific. 2/pkg (includes 2 rights or 2 lefts)
Choosing the correct Dancer's Pad and placement for your specific needs can sometimes be tricky. Here are some examples of how to choose the correct pad:
- If you are having trouble with your left big toe joint and want to wear the Dancers' Pads on your skin, then you should buy a package of left-specific Dancer's Pads.
- If you want to place the pads in your shoes you'll need to reverse them (flip them over), so you should purchase a package of right-specific Dancer's Pads to be placed in the shoe.
- Of course, the opposite is true if you are having trouble with your right big toe joint.
- If you wish to off-load a problem beneath the little toe joint and apply the Dancer's Pad to the skin, then you would purchase the opposite side that you would need if you were treating your big toe.
- If you are treating your left 5th toe and want to place the pad on the bottom of your foot, you should purchase a package of right-specific Dancer's Pads.
- If you wish to place the pad in your shoe, then you would do the opposite and purchase a package of left-specific Dancer's Pads.
- Feeling confused? Click on the chat icon at the top of the page and we'll walk you through it!
Measurements: Pads measure 1/4" thick, 3 1/2" across, and 3" long
Indications: Foam Dancer's Pads are used in the treatment of sesamoiditis, sesamoid fractures, forefoot pain, capsulitis, forefoot bursitis, hallux limitus, metatarsalgia, Morton's neuroma, and Freiberg's infraction.
Premium Foam Dancer's pads are part of a family of metatarsal pads we carry at Myfootshop.com. If you have any questions about which pads are best for you, be sure to contact us for advice prior to purchasing.
Here's a link to our return policies and procedures.