Now you can correct ingrown nails without painful surgery. The answer is CurveCorrect, the non-surgical tool for ingrown nails.
What people are saying about CurveCorrect Ingrown Nail Treatment Kit
CurveCorrect is a non-surgical way to treat ingrown nails without surgery
Product reviews are powerful. When we watch how customers are using our pages, it's striking to see how many customers go directly to the product reviews to see whether other customers were satisfied with their purchase. We learn a lot from those reviews - so keep 'em coming, OK?
I wanted to share some of the reviews from the CurveCorrect Ingrown Nail Treatment Kit. The CurveCorrect Ingrown Nail Treatment Kit includes multiple carbon fiber nail braces, super glue and the tools necessary to apply the brace. What I learned from scanning the reviews was that some customers have difficulty with the kit in applying the nail brace. The nail brace is adhered to the nail with super glue, so you have to have a degree of manual dexterity to apply the brace. But first, let's take a look at the reviews.
Here are some of the most recent positive reviews for CurveCorrect Ingrown Nail Treatment Kit -
- "Best money I've spent in a long time."
- "Love it - would absolutely order again if needed."
- "The CurveCorrect worked exactly as advertised. In a world of useless gimmicks, it is wonderful to find a product that really works!"
- "I ordered two more to have on hand for future problems. Awesome invention."
But not all reviews are positive -
- "Despite clear instructions, I still glued my thumb and finger together on the first attempt. I then read it was super glue so was a little more careful, it was a bit messy, I have super glue all over my toes but I have not had it on long enough to see any results but you did ask for my opinion so there it is."
- "Well, I was very disappointed with the nail treatment kit. After gluing my finger and thumb together, the black strip came off in bed that night. And it wasn't easy to use. The black strip is way too narrow and hard to hold. which is how I glued my finger and thumb together! I will find another venue to deal with my ingrown toe nail!"
Even though the product reviews for CurveCorrect Ingrown Nail Treatment Kit are overall very positive, the reviews do indicate that some users are finding it hard to apply the nail brace. Here are some pointers;
- It doesn't take a lot of glue - use a minimal amount of glue.
- Hold the brace in-place while being glued for a reasonable amount of time. I suggest 2 minutes.
- Trim the brace to fit - the width of toe nails vary, therefore, be sure to trim the brace prior to actually adhering the brace to the nail.