Action Orthotics™ are molded, extremely lightweight orthotic shoe inserts for all occasions. These rigid insoles have a deep heel cup seat and anatomical design to support the heel and midfoot. Action Orthotics™ may be worn with or without an existing shoe insole. By Myfootshop.com. Latex free. 1 pair/pkg.
- 3/4 length fits in most full-sized shoes; not high heels.
- Firm and flexible design eases heel and arch pain
- Deep heel cup and sturdy arch combine for real support and shock absorption.
- Is one of the thinnest, most inexpensive insoles that can be easily trimmed with scissors.
- Unique Forefoot Slant™ design helps limit excessive pronation.
- Available in Extra Small, Small, Medium, Large, and Extra Large.
Indications - Action Orthotics™ arch supports are used in the treatment of arch pain, arthritis of the foot and ankle, cuboid syndrome, flat feet, forefoot pain, heel pain, heel spur syndrome, peroneal tendonitis, plantar fasciitis, posterior tibial tendon dysfunction, pronation, shin splints, sinus tarsi syndrome, and tarsal tunnel syndrome. A great orthopedic insole used as an orthotic for pronation and as an orthotic for supination. Also a great arch support insert for runners.
Foot Care Tip! When shopping for arch support inserts, ask yourself these questions:
- Will they fit into dress shoes?
- Are they soft, semi-rigid or rigid?
- Are they best for casual, dress, sports, or work?
On a scale of 1-5 (1 poor/5 best), we rate the Action Orthotics™ '4' for dress shoes and a '5' for work boots and hiking boots. We recommend this arch support for all work and sports activities. Be sure to check each of our other arch supports for additional information.
Here's a link to our return policies and procedures.