The Active Insole by SOLE is an orthopedically-designed, firm insert for shoes that provides all-around comfort and arch support. This full-length orthotic footbed sports a deep heel cup, firm arch, and cushiony foam upper. The SOLE Active Insole provides improved alignment and support to reduce pain and fatigue. SOLE Active's anatomical design improves posture and balance. Great for runners, hikers, bikers, and walking or standing on your feet all day. 1 pair/pkg.
- Heat and wear moldable for a customized fit. Can be trimmed to fit.
- Reduces plantar fasciitis pain.
- Promotes natural foot alignment and heel stability.
- Controls odor with Polygiene technology.
- Latex free.
SOLE Active shoe insoles come in 3 thicknesses:
- Thin: White (1.6mm, 1/16") The thin SOLE has no extra cushioning, so it's ideal for tight-fitting, low profile footwear with thin or no factory insoles such as casual slip-ons, dress shoes, slim running shoes, cycling shoes, cleats, and ski boots. (thinnest insole)
- Medium: Red (3.2mm, 1/8") . Designed for most average-volume shoes with standard factory insoles such as sneakers, running shoes, tennis shoes, basketball shoes, loafers, and casual shoes.
- Thick: Black (4.8mm, 3/16". Best for footwear with wiggle room, thick, factory-rigid insoles and a wider shape, such as work boots, trail and hiking boots, loose-fitting running shoes, and snow and rain boots.
Materials: Active Sole Inserts are shoe orthotics with an EVA base made with Softec (open cell high rebound foam) and a high-wear, abrasion-resistant top sheet with Polygiene anti-microbial treatment.
Softec is open-cell high rebound foam that is lighter in weight and more heat resistant than gel. This metatarsal foot bed has much better rebound and resilience than memory foam and does not compress like closed-cell foam, making a great arch support for shoes.
Indications - SOLE Active Arch Supports are firm shoe inserts used in the treatment of arch pain, arthritis of the foot and ankle, cuboid syndrome, flatfeet, forefoot pain, heel pain, heel spur syndrome, peroneal tendonitis, plantar fasciitis, posterior tibial tendon dysfunction, pronation, shin splints, sinus tarsi syndrome, and tarsal tunnel syndrome. Sole Active is a great arch support for boots and a wonderful orthotic for runners.
Foot Care Tip! When shopping for arch support shoe inserts, ask yourself these questions: Will they fit into dress shoes? Are they soft, semi-rigid or rigid? Are they best for casual, dress, sports, or work? On a scale of 1-5 (1 poor/5 best), we rate the SOLE Active Insole Thin a '5' for dress shoes, the Medium, a '5' for laced shoes such as tennis shoes or casual shoes, and the Thick a '5' for work boots and hiking boots. We recommend this arch support for all work and sports activities and feel that these are one of the best inserts for hiking boots. Be sure to check out each of our other arch supports for additional information.
Here's a link to our return policies and procedures.