- + guided shopping
- + guided shopping
Privacy and security are an important part of our business. We want you to know one thing first and foremost - we are not here to mine data and sell you data downstream. We are here to provide you, your friends and your family with safe, effective natural foot care products. Your data is your data
1. Security And Confidentiality - Please remember that we are not HIPPA compliant and cannot receive your personal health information. Any information shared with naturalfootcareproducts.com could be visible to any memeber of our staff.
Information received by our website, including, but not limited to email addresses and telephone numbers, are never remarkeded. We will never pass your name, address, email or telephone number on to any third party, unless required by law.
Naturalfootcareproducts.com may use your email address to create 'look alike audiences' on Facebook. Look alike audiences are used to create targeted Facebook ads. When your email address is used to create a 'look alike audience', Facebook agrees to not use your information for any purpose including remarketing.
Naturalfootcareproducts.com honors 'do not follow' requests where possible. With the exception of first party cookies to establish a session ID and Google Analytics cookies, no other follow mechanisms are employed. Contact us with any questions regarding do not follow requests.
2. Emergency Care - We do not provide emergency care of any kind. Contact your doctor or local hospital for any questions that you feel are of an urgent or emergency nature.
3. Doctor-Patient Relationship - We are an educational resource and cannot take the place of your doctor. The following are specific steps that we take to prevent the impression of a doctor-patient relationship;
a. All Naturalfootcareproducts.com employees are trained to help you understand your possible diagnosis and to select the most appropriate product for that diagnosis. Naturalfootcareproducts.com employees cannot determine your specific diagnosis and can only guide you to knowedge base articles that may help you determine your diagnosis. Naturalfootcareproducts.com employees are not doctors or medical personnel and cannot help you with individual medical issues.
b. We cannot answer specific clinical questions by chat, email, phone, blog or any other means. All clinical questions should be directed to your doctor or other health care provider.
c. Naturalfootcareproduts.com does not maintain a medical record.
4. Honesty in Advertising - Content found on Naturalfootcareproducts.com is not influenced by outside advertising. Naturalfootcareproducts.com does not accept or sponsor advertising from outside sources. Naturalfootcareproducts.com does not use Google AdWords or other pay-per-click (PPC) advertising. We do not use remarketing.
5. Misleading Or Deceptive Claims - Naturalfootcareproducts.com strives to communicate clearly and effectively. We ask that you contact us with any question(s) regarding information on our site that you feel is misleading or deceptive.
6. Financial Security - We do not store your credit card information. When you make a purchase on Naturalfootcareproducts.com.com your financial information is used exclusively for that one transaction. Naturalfootcareproducts.com uses 256 bit strong SSL encryption byGeoTrust to provide safe and secure management of your financial information.
Naturalfootcareproducts.com uses First Data, Inc. to process credit card transactions. Naturalfootcareproducts.com has been evaluated and deemed PCI compliant by First Data, Inc. Additional privacy information regarding First Data, Inc. and credit card transactions on Naturalfootcareproducts.com can be found at the First Data, Inc. Online Privacy Statement.
We value your feedback. Based upon our customer's suggestions, we have added, deleted and modified information on our site. Our goal is to provide you with the most accurate content in a manner that is appropriate to your needs. We look forward to your comments.