Nonyx® Fungal Nail Clarifying Gel
NONYX® Fungal Nail Clarifying Gel clears out keratin debris where nail fungus thrives. Money-back guaranteed. Safe for diabetics with healthy feet. Preservative and paraben free. The 4 ounce bottle is a 6-month supply. One bottle per pack. By Nonyx. [read more
BUY MORE, SAVE MORE! (MUST BE THE SAME SIZE/COLOR TO GET SPECIAL PRICING)
This unique ethanoic acid formula is easy to use, doesn't stain, and is free of parabens & preservatives. It comes with a convenient. applicator tip and should be applied twice daily to the nail surface and underneath raised nails. One 4 oz bottle is a 6 month supply. Once keratin debris is gone, continue using NONYX Nail Gel to maintain their healthy appearance.
- The active ingredient of ethanoic acid exfoliantes keratin debris. Ethanoic acid breaks down only the keratin debris and has no effect on your normal nail plate. The ethanoic acid in NONYX Nail Gel is fermented from plants (naturally-derived).
- Clears nails by removing unsightly keratin debris where nail fungus thrives
- Clinically proven effective topical nail solution for damaged and discolored fingernails and toenails
- In a 9 month study 90% of nails significantly improved
- Removes yellow keratin debris
- Improves brittle, lifted and thick nail appearance leaving nails clear and healthy with regular use
Indications: Nonyx® Fungal Nail Clarifying Gel is used in the treatment of onychomycosis, fungal nail infections, traumatic nail injuries, and thickening and yellowing of nails.
Foot Care Tip! The key to treating thick toenails is not the amount of medication used, but rather the consistency with which you use it. Fungal infections of the nail can be particularly difficult to treat if you are not compliant with daily treatment for at least 3-5 months. Your fungal infection is not going to take a day off, so you can't either!
Note: Creams, lotions and skin care products may not be returned for refund or exchange once the protective seal has been broken. Please see our returns policy for additional information.
Here's a link to our return policies and procedures.